Wednesday, October 8, 2008

forever and ever

There is something i have to tell you…

Is it something nice?

Not exactly…

Then it can wait…

It can? For how long?

Forever and ever…

Forever and ever is a very long time…

But,forever isn’t long at all when i’m with you…

I want to call your name forever…

And you will always answer forever…

And both of us will be forever you and me...

I want to stay like this forever…

If only i could promise forever…

Then we could just be we forever you and me...

I want to be with you forever…

I want you to be right here beside me forever…

One thing you should know…

No matter where i go,we’ll always be together...

Inspired by a song…

Dedicated to my beloved Christina Desty Elfira Santi

Made by Joshua Patar Ronald Nathanael Ananda Simbolon

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

santshine said...

kenapa ini jadi tinggal kenangan? :(